The South Goa Planning & Development is a Statutory Body formulated under the Town & Country Planning Board and the main functions of the Authority are as specified under the Town & Country Planning Act, 1974.
(1) An existing Land Use Map;
(2) An Outline Development Plan;
(3) A Comprehensive Development Plan;
(4) Prescribe use of land within its area;
(5) Schemes of development and undertake their implementation;
(6) Regulate the development under Sections 44, 52, 53 and other matters, as per the provisions of the Town & Country Planning Act;
(7) Issue of Development Permission as per the Planning & Development Authority (Development Plan) Regulations.
(8)17A.Prohibition on cutting of hilly land and filling up of low lying land etc..
No occupier of any hilly or sloppy land or any low lying land shall,by himself or through his servants or agents or any other persons,undertake the work of cutting of any hilly or sloppy land or filling up of any low lying land, in,over or upon any hilly or sloppy land,as the case may be without obtaining the prior written permission from the Chief Town Planner.
The jurisdiction of South Goa Planning & Development Authority, comprises of Villages in and around South Goa.
The Member Secretary is appointed as the First Appellate Authority and the Planning Assistant is appointed as the Public Information Officer of this Authority
Recruitment Examination Results :
For More Details : Right To Information