- Acquisition: The object required for the museum are acquired from other government offices, private institutions or individuals either by law, by donation or by purchase or on loan basis
- Preservation: All the objects so acquired given treatment by cleaning and spraying insecticide, fumigating them etc. as required for their preservation for which a laboratory is set up.
- Documentation: The objects are properly documented in Accession register with relevant details. Photo documentation is also done.
- Display: The objects re grouped as per subjects and displayed in different galleries according to them.
- Interpretation: The objects are studied and their historical relevance and artistic importance is established Read More
- Education: The visitors and groups of students are guided through galleried and relevant information and photographs are supplied to the visitors and scholars as per their requests, The documentaries are screened for visitors.
- Due publicity is given to the museum and the programmes organized there, in order to create awareness of heritage among thepublic.