Register with State Employment Exchange

Candidates with qualifications of Professional and Executive standards can furnish the details of their educational qualifications with the respective Employment Exchanges in the districts.

Candidates in possession of experience can register their experience with the Employment Exchange immediately after getting Experience Certificate from the employer.

Person appointed through the Employment Exchange, can intimate the fact of discharge from job within 90 days from the date of discharge to the Employment Exchange, and be eligible for Re-Registering his name in the Employment Exchange.

Provision is also available for persons already in employment for registering their higher qualifications to seek suitable and better opportunities by producing a “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.

There is a separate Employment Exchange in Agartala, offering placement services to the Physically Handicapped people. Employment Exchanges in the District and Employment Exchange Bureaus in all the Sub-Divisions are operating in the state for this purpose too.

Candidates should renew their registrations with the Employment Exchanges once in three years. Candidates who fail to renew registrations in due time can apply for renewal for further period of two month. Online Registration facilities are not offered as of date.

Candidates are at liberty to transfer his/her Employment Exchange Card with the Employment Exchanges functioning in their Permanent Address, and must produce Residential Certificate issued by the competent authority. Any government employee, under order of transfer can also apply for transfer of Employment Exchange card at his/her new place of posting.

  • Proof showing the age/citizenship
  • If shifted to other places, necessary proof of his earlier entry in the voter’s list