Commercial Taxes in GoaThe Commercial Tax Department is administering levy and collection of tax revenue under the Goa Value Added Tax / Goa Sales Tax, Central Sales Tax, Goa Luxury Tax on residential accommodation, Goa Tax on Entry of Goods into local area and Goa Entertainment Tax Acts. For the purpose of proper control and administration, the State of Goa has been divided into seven ward offices, namely, Panaji, Mapusa, Bicholim, Ponda, Margao, Vasco and Curchorem. The overall tax administration is controlled and monitored by its Headquarters at Panaji.
|SNo||Ward Name and Address||Officer Incharge (C.T.O)||Other Officers||Tel No(s) State Code: (0832)|
|Smt. Fransquinha Olivera
ACCT- Shri. Pravin M.S. Barad,
ACTO-Shri Jainuddin Shaikh
ACTO-Smt. Catherine D'Souza
ACTO-Smt. Christina Varella
AAO-Shri Tukaram Ganesh Jalm
|2||Margao Ward. C & D wing,
Osia Commercial Complex,
Nr. S.G.P.D.A market Complex,
|Shri Harish Adconkar
|CTO-Shri Umakant Korkankar
ACTO-Shri M.Y. Patil
ACTO- Smt. Asha A. Harmalkar
ACTO-Smt. Violet Gome
Entertainment TaxAn Act to consolidate and amend the Law for imposing a tax in respect of admission to entertainments in the State of Goa and for certain matters connected therewith.
Luxury TaxAn Act to provide for levy of tax in the State of Goa.
Entry TaxAn Act to provide for Entry tax in the State of Goa.
- The Goa Tax on Entry Act, 2000 (254 KB)
V.A.TAn Act to provide for V.A.T in the State of Goa.
- The Goa Value Added Tax (Fourth Amendment) Act, 2008 (149 KB)
- The Goa Value Added Tax (Amendment) Ordinance, 2008 (84 KB)
- The Goa Value Added Tax (Third Amendment) Act, 2008 (116 KB)
- The Goa Value Added Tax(Second Amendment) Act, 2006(Goa Act 18 of 2006)
- The Goa Value Added Tax (Amendment) Act, 2005(Goa Act 15 of 2005)